Monday 28 January 2013

American Apparel Dream

     Basically, my whole wishlist at the moment contains all of American Apparel's stock. I'm in love with American Apparel's simplicity. It has all the fashion basics and I want them all. Let's be honest, no one has enough highwaisted shorts or circle skirts; it's what you build your outfits on. Or you can just chose to wear    American Apparel's easy jeans and turtle neck top and still manage to look effortlessness fashionable and hot. Effortlessly fashionable and hot should be American Apparel's new name.

 Also, I love American Apparel's lookbooks. The photoshoots are natural, the models are unconventionally beautiful and flexible. Simplicity at it's best. So here are my favourite American Apparel's items/ads + my wishlist.

P.S I'd love to be an american apparel model ugh.








2 comments:

  1. 100% agree with everything you've said! as soon as i have money it will be the only place i buy any clothes

    ReplyDelete