Monday 19 March 2012

Valentino S/S 2012

  I was wondering what my first real post on my blog should be about and I decided to do a review/walk trough of Valentino s/s 2012 haute couture and ready to wear collection as it was one of my favourites.


  It is full of variety- cotton lace frocks from off-white to black, intricate appliqués on organza, fine Chantilly net, and fields of flowers throughout.The clothes are designed with how a woman would want to feel and move in mind.The silhouettes are modest but flattering.High necklines and high waistlines,puffy selves and above the ankle hems.


 Also the show included many of my favourite models such as Monika "Jac" Jagaciak,Kasia Struss, Josephine Skriver, Caroline Brasch Nielsen, Ginta Lapina and Frida Gustavsson.


















pictures from valentino.com



No comments:

Post a Comment